Programmatic advertising is slowly becoming the sought trends in advertising across all trading types of media. This is expected to rise in years to come. Here is what the future holds for programmatic advertising:
1. Highly personalized programmatic advertising With technological advancement, programmatic customization is diligently growing. This has in turn allowed advertisers to improve on performance and more personalized performance. Increased outflow of data concurrently allows creative advertisers to be on the loop with changes hence becoming more relevant with users with features such as location, device type, time and demographics. It offers real time feedback to the advertiser to improve on creatives.
2. Voice Activated Advertising The advertisers have been exposed to a compelling media channel. Voice activated advertising has been the new sought trend as advertisers seek new ways of engaging with active listeners on their acquired household devices. Voice activated technology providers such as Amazon, Google and Apple have found a way of continually monetizing their ads on voice search devices.
Programmatic advertising is slowly becoming the sought trends in advertising across all trading types of media. This is expected to rise in years to come.
3. Launch of 5G Huawei becomes the first tech company to develop a first system capable of 5G CPE. This 5 th generation cellular network allows devices to be able to support speeds of 1000mbs that is 10 times more than the 4G. With this improved speed, the ad tech ecosystem will reduce the delay period that usually forces users to leave sites.
4. Use of Blockchain & Ads Developers have opted for block-based products and ads text in order to curb fraud and promote transparency. Blockchain products have created a feature that allows verification of products and able to curb frauds allowing cryptocurrency transactions. Another instance of eliminating ad fraud is by putting injunctions to reselling of ad inventory.
5. Programmatic TV growth Technological advancement has increased the urge of bridging the gap between television and online advertising. Traditional TV advertising is tremendously decreasing whereas programmatic TV buying is skyrocketing. With consumer data being readily available, connected TV campaigns allow precision targeting.